Outfit of the Day: First Day of Spring
by Rafaella Gunz
Happy first day of Spring… even though it’s still pretty chilly here in NY! Obviously today’s outfit contains bright, spring-like colors.
- Floral Print Thermal Top- American Eagle
- Skinny Jeans- Bullhead
- Pink Fuzzy Socks- Rite Aid
- Brown Booties- Blowfish Malibu
A simple look with some pinks incorporated. I’m wearing my every day Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream and Covergirl Outlast Powder, plus:
- Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner in Onyx (on both waterlines and smudged out on my lashlines)
- Maybelline The Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara in Classic Black
- E.L.F Studio Blush in Pink Passion
- New York Color (NYC) Lipstick in Violet Shine
I washed my hair, added Suave Max Hold mousse, and let it air dry. I straightened my bangs. I also put in a cute little purple barrette to finish the look.